Friday, January 12, 2007

Busy-Body on the Loose

I talked to my Mom last night and she said that Grandma ate a good meal yesterday, for the first time in quite a few days, so I guess that we have to trust the fact that she will eat when she absolutely needs to.

This is the second week of the mandatory reduction in her medication. She is still agitated, can't stop moving her hands and is very jittery and has a lot of energy to spend wandering around, getting into other resident's rooms, etc. The nurses and all the aids there just kind of laugh at her in a good way because she is being such a busy-body. I really do like all of the people there and feel blessed that she is in a caring place.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karma said...

What a blessing that she's in such a good place!

8:19 PM  
Blogger H said...

I feel the same way and say "thanks" to the powers that be as much as I can :)

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home