Monday, June 12, 2006

Pureed Food

I'm not sure if I can get used to all of this pureed and ground up food. They even liquify her pie so Grandma doesn't have to chew. But she still goes through the chewing motion weeks later, and will still spit it out if she's done.

She loves her chocolate. I gave her a couple of pieces before it was time to eat because she wouldn't stop panting (does this when she's hungry) and as I was sitting on her bed she suddenly grasped the chocolate bin and I literally wrestled it away from her. She growled at me after I got it away from her and for some reason I growled back and the all of the sudden she looked me in dead in the eye and just glared at me for a second and then put her hands up to her forehead and rested them there. I felt bad so I gave her another piece of chocolate. It didn't ruin her lunch totally... she ate a few bites of meat, half of her potatoes and whatever the green stuff was, peas or green beans. Aunt Carol seemed to think they were beans.

Grandma and I had a good time reading the newspaper. She likes to look at the ads and the funnies. I tried to tell her a few jokes, but I got that same deadpan look I got earlier so I asked her if I was funny and she said NO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home